Joining RCF??

RCF & other STL-area Clubs' News, Q & A, and Conversation

Joining RCF??

Postby Dthunderchicken on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 pm

HI All;

Is there a way to join RCF without attending a tournament? My schedule precludes my attending most club events. TIA.

Sorry if this has been answered already but I can't find anything using the search. (Which works better than most other newsgroup sites BTW.)
My Best:

Dave
Dthunderchicken
Bogey Poster

Re: Joining RCF??

Postby irwinje on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Dave,
We used to have a way to sign up through the website, and where our new website is far better in a number of ways, we have not yet created a way to sign up online. Though this obviously prompts creating a way to do that...
- I can email an application which you can print and mail back with a check. At which time a disc and tag would be mailed back to you.
- You could also give someone $20 and have them sign you up at an event.
- Or you can call me and I'll fill out an application here and mail the disc/tag once you mail a check.
- If you give it a day or so I'll have an application loaded to the site and you can just print that and fill it out...
Here we go: http://stlouisdiscgolfclub.com/members/
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Re: Joining RCF??

Postby Dthunderchicken on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Thank you.

I'll print the app and get it in the mail soon. I'd love to attend some club events but most of my playing is pretty short notice and takes place whenever I can duck out of work in the afternoon. If I'm fortunate that will change soon. In the meantime, I do appriciate the opportunity to support Disc Golf in St. Louis. Again, thank you for this and all you do.
My Best:

Dave
Dthunderchicken
Bogey Poster

Return to Club Announcements & Discussion