Access to league plastic

RCF & other STL-area Clubs' News, Q & A, and Conversation

Access to league plastic

Postby Strange on Wed May 16, 2012 9:54 am

We need to get some better access to league discs. I don't play in the big tourneys in town, so I'm always sitting around w/ vouchers from league that I can't redeem. I don't even know the guy that's in charge of handling them anymore. Seems like the league could generate more money from sales if they were more readily available too. I'd much rather buy from RCF than from the convenience store by JB
Strange
Birdie Poster

Re: Access to league plastic

Postby pjohnmeyer on Thu May 17, 2012 9:02 am

You say you have league vouchers -- perhaps you and/or the individuals who run your league could coordinate a time to bring the inventory (or a portion of it) to your league night? I know last year we had it for the first week of the Schroeder league.
pjohnmeyer
Par Poster

Re: Access to league plastic

Postby Strange on Fri May 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Yeah, I spoke w/ Doh about it. He said he'd try to get some down there. He's always been helpful & runs a great league up at JB. At the same time, he's so busy getting cards out on Tues that I don't blame him for not wanting to have to deal w/ people digging for discs when there's 50 teams going out & CTP pins to deal with

All I know is that a lot of discs are sold in STL & the majority are bought from Johnny Macs, not the league. Lot's of money every year that RCF could be reaping
Strange
Birdie Poster

Return to Club Announcements & Discussion