2011 events calender

RCF & other STL-area Clubs' News, Q & A, and Conversation

2011 events calender

Postby wachoutforthattree on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:25 pm

I read in the ryder cup post what some of the events for the upcoming year are, however is there a set calender for events in place.
I guess what I really want to know is: Are we holding more than one Ice Bowl Event or are we holding a Winter Series?
If we are holding more than one event and the Creve Couer Winter Series is going to be held would someone let me know so I have time to get prepared for it.
In my opinion we should only hold one per club. The STL disc golf club holds one. The sharpshooters hold one, the st.charles club holds one. the illinois chaingang holds one, and columbia holds one.
One and done.

Thanks Ben Hart (314) 560-9916
wachoutforthattree
Par Poster

Re: 2011 events calender

Postby gflap on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:11 am

What he said.
gflap
Birdie Poster

Re: 2011 events calender

Postby discdoh on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Go to the Ryder Cup Update thread (under the tournaments section) for the complete Ryder Cup schedule. The RCF is hosting 2 events - one at Creve Coeur and one at JB. The other ones are being run by our neighboring clubs. Ben, you get the honor of hosting the Winter Series kick-off event on January 2nd, 2011 at Creve Coeur. The 2 RCF events, the JCS event, and the Cuvy event are all part of an overall series. I am not sure of the final details beyond that, but there will be prizes, raffles, plaques, and other goodies given out in conjunction with the series totals. The flyer is in the works and should be ready within a weeks time. Some of the details are still being hammered out as usual...
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Return to Club Announcements & Discussion