Schlafly Sponsorship

RCF & other STL-area Clubs' News, Q & A, and Conversation

Schlafly Sponsorship

Postby irwinje on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:15 pm

I am proud to announce Schlafly Brewing Co. of St. Louis, MO. as the newest sponsor of the St. Louis Disc Golf Club, the River City Flyers. We have been in negotiations for a few months now and I went down to the Tap Room today to finalize the details of our contract.
They have agreed to a number of our requests and are working very hard to help us out. I'll have more information in a week or two when I get the contract back from them. For the time being, I can say that they have agreed to be a Silver level sponsor which has a $1,500.00 value. Most of the sponsorship will be met through donations of beer for our events, though they have also agreed to give us something for the player's packs for the 2009 St. Louis Open May 2nd & 3rd. Additionally we've discussed a number of other tie-in partnerships that deal with special/private brewery tours, apparel, and more.
Again, I am very excited to announce Schlafly as our newest sponsor. We find that local sponsorships are extremely valuable since we are a volunteer organization and can appreciate the effort of other local businesses and organizations. Additionally, we love to give back to the city and and do our part in making St. Louis a better place as a whole.
I've listed their websites below for anyone that is not familiar with their products or locations. Both the Bottleworks in Maplewood and the Tap Room downtown are great places to go for food, fun or a quick drink with friends.
Thanks again to Kelly, of Schlafly, none of this would have been possible without her hard work and dedication to our club and sport.
http://www.schlafly.com
http://www.schlafly.com/brewpubs
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Return to Club Announcements & Discussion