white/blue tees

Wentzville, MO

Re: white/blue tees

Postby STARFIRE on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Maybe after the new chains are installed we could work on getting the whites and blues cemented to complete the tees. I would play them a lot more if I knew where the hell they were. Having them cemented would make it a lot easier and that course is definitely worthy of having all concrete tees.

I don't like the idea of walking around with notes trying to find the tees but good work to whoever posted the white and blue tee locations!
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

Postby magic on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:16 pm

It is currently in the works to at least get better markers for the whites and blues to make them more visible and I would expect something to happen with that soon. I don't ever see there being concrete tee pads on both the whites and blues. One thing I have wanted for a long time is at least one extra set of tee pads from mostly the blues, but that probably won't happen anytime soon.
magic
Ace Poster

Postby Jorge on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:25 pm

My apologies for anyone looking for the blues. Greg "Coon Dog Gflap" Kuehn and myself played the blues today and unfortuantely we were unable to find the tee pads on holes 1, 14, and 18 because the grass has grown over. Hole 2's whites are also grown over. This will be fixed in the near future (near future means whenever the grass dies and we can find them). In the mean time, we just threw from where we thought they were and still played like crap.

Hopefully in the near future we will be able to add better markers, but until then, come out and enjoy the challenge that is quail ridge.
Jorge
Par Poster

Postby gflap on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Jorge, you sorry, Conferate, KKK wanna be, you forgot to post that the flapman kicked your arse whilst he was sober.
gflap
Birdie Poster

Previous

Return to Quail Ridge Park