SOBERING OCCURRENCE

Wentzville, MO

SOBERING OCCURRENCE

Postby listen4chains on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi everyone. I was leaving the park this afternoon, and got pulled over by Dave and Mark, who are two of the most pronounced Park Rangers alive, and I am sure that many of you have been "visited" by these two.

I was under the influence of alcohol, end of story, but it just starts there, obviously...

I ALMOST got arrested. I had to do 3 different FIELD SOBRIETY tests, and I am certain I BARELY passed any of them. They had a St,. Charles County Sheriff come and give me a BREATHALIZER, I blew a 0.7, which, thank GOD was not one fraction higher, and I am also glad that I was fully cooperative! I KNOW FOR A FACT had I been unruly, or unknown to them, or unkind towards them in any way, I would be in JAIL RIGHT NOW> no joke, people!!! IN JAIL, for driving after I caught a buzz...

Watch what you do, and how you drive, they are not playing.... and NOW< neither AM I... I got EJECTED from ALL St. Charles County Parks, which includes QUAIL RIDGE, my home course, 5 minutes from my house, until January 2010. If I go there, and they see me, instant JAIL time, and THIS COULD BE YOU!!!

Luckily, it is me, and I am a grown man, and can accept responsibility for my [accidents], and this is DEFINITELY one of those... and I am so lucky it is only for 5 months, not the YEAR he was going to ban me from the Parks, which means I got a break, besides the NOT GOING TO JAIL, OR PAYING TO HAVE MY CAR TOWED AWAY, AND ALL THE OTHER RELATED COSTS OF A DUI CONVICTION>>> so...

PLEASE BE CAREFUL. You're welcome...

THIS COULD BE YOU< so think before you drink, and BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR KEYS IN THE IGNITION!!!!
Life is short, make the most of every opportunity you get to do the right thing, even when it would be easier to just say "Screw it, I don't care." Make a difference, one opportunity at a time. Smile!
listen4chains
Birdie Poster

Re: SOBERING OCCURRENCE

Postby missing link on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 am

WOW you were lucky Eric!! This could happen to alot of us at Quail!! Some one was looking out for you and your family!!

The Link
missing link
Bogey Poster

Return to Quail Ridge Park