Quail Ridge 2009 Fall League

Wentzville, MO

Re: Quail Ridge 2009 Fall League

Postby Jorge on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:25 am

It sounds like you might have gotten this idea from someone. I wonder who that was. So of course I'm in favor of it. I've been paying into it for years without hitting it, at least this way I'll get some of my $$ back and keep it from Link :D
Jorge
Par Poster

Postby missing link on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Ace pool is the ace pool, if you want to do some thing else collect for that. If it it gets to high devide it if you want. The ace pool is for aces. :roll:

The Link :twisted:
missing link
Bogey Poster

Postby magic on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Brad, I do somewhat agree with you. The ace pool should be the ace pool. I also think there is at least a 50% chance the ace pool would not be hit the final night of fall league. Yes, I would rather just take that money and do what I plan on doing, but there is always that chance it does get hit the final night. I can't plan ahead for that. I'll compromise with you. I am going to take $80 from the ace pool for one nice prize and $198 will carry over. If you don't like it you don't have to pay into the ace pool anymore! Hopefully I got a bit of a laugh out of you from that line. You know me, I'm just trying to do something to make it more fun for EVERYONE.
magic
Ace Poster

Postby missing link on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:59 am

Don't get your pantys in an up roar ( Ha Ha ) !! It is your leauge Andy what ever you want to do is fine with me! I have gotten more than my share of aces, and they were all gifts from above!! :D

The Link
missing link
Bogey Poster

Postby magic on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Here is an updated list. Almost up to 30 teams.

Gary Polkinghorne – Andy Rohde
Gary Polkinghorne – Brekka Polkinghorne
Debbie Polkinghorne – Bailey Polkinghorne
Brian Moskop – Jim Wamhoff
Brad Allen – Don Moellenbeck
Andy Majesky – Doug McCormick
Greg Kuehn – Dan Nixon
David Mehrle – Ashton Mehrle
Eric Lewis - Dan McDonald
Jeff Junte - Jim Misuraca
Paul Martin - Laura Martin
Jim Nelms - Brad Stuart
Brian Walls - Steve Light
Paul White - Charlie Schroer
Rick Maasen - Ryan Nanney
Alex Romero - Jim Jenkins
Shane Chesher - Marc Yadamec
James Ohmes - Josh Lovelace
Jay Whitehead - Jay Ford
Brian Strokotter - David Bates
T.C. Brown - Nick Perotti
Terry Huskey - Matt Huskey
Tim Wiegard - Chris Horvath
Joe Cicerelli - Ricky Hessler
Josh Roemer - ?
Nick Wilson - ?
The following 6 always decide who pairs up at the last minute, but you are all in.
Eric Milner
James Fox
Brian McQuade
Adam Sommer
Mike Lowell
Steve VanBooven
magic
Ace Poster

Postby HITMAN on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 pm

im playing but not sure who w/ just yet.
HITMAN
Par Poster

Postby magic on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:40 pm

Anyone with a last name of Hart will always have a spot reserved. I couldn't ask for any better league members. Hope to see all of you guys out there tomorrow.
magic
Ace Poster

Postby magic on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 pm

A bit of a change on what I was going to do with the ace pool. Rookies Bar & Grill has always been one of our best sponsors. They are running a charity ball golf event on September 22nd I believe. I am going to take $100 from the ace pool and the Quail Ridge Disc Golf League will be sponsoring one hole for this event. It's the least we can do for everything they have done for us. The charity is the St. Louis Crisis Nursery. My understanding is they basically provide services for infants and children whenever a need may arise. That sounds like a great charity to me.

Gateway Disc Sports and O'fallon Brewery have also been great sponsors as well. Hopefully in the future we can find a way to give back to them also. This just happened to come up and I couldn't think of a better way to support a great sponsor.

Thanks again to Rookies and all they have done. Ace pool stands at $178.
magic
Ace Poster

Postby halogen_17 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Good thinking on giving back to one of our sponsors...is there a flyer for that tournament, i know of a few people that would be interested in playing a lil ball golf!

BTW, Here is our team layout this time around:
Brian McQuade \ Eric Milner
James Fox \ Mike Lowell
Adam Sommer \ Steve VanBooven
halogen_17
Bogey Poster

Postby JakeDaSnake on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:27 pm

I will be there, but my partner from the last 2 leagues will not(Brandon). We have decided to play in the White Birch league also this fall, which is much closer to his house and not far from my work. He cannot take off 2 weeknights from his work. So... I will be needing a partner if anyone is interested. Also, I believe Jude and Michelle will be there tonight, so that is 3 more for ya. :mrgreen:
JakeDaSnake
Bogey Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Quail Ridge Park