What The F***!!!!!!! No New Posts???

Wentzville, MO

What The F***!!!!!!! No New Posts???

Postby WestPlexer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:27 am

Come on! No one has anything to say about our great course!!? What about all the work the crew does for us out there? I personally think that the pin placement for 16 is perfect for the this time of year. It is in the short hyser shot. Leaves plenty of room for all those sledding down the hill from the road. Good job Shanks! At least that is who I guess who did it, physically at least. Kudos to the planning person too! I love the #9 placement also. Being a forearm player , I LIKE IT! Thanks again! I don't know how you play hole 13 but I always play it after #18 from the sidewalk over the road to the practice basket. Some like to play it after 12 from the practice tee or from the parking space by the practice tee. What do you do?
Where did the basket go to now?!
Rick
[color=#BF40FF][/color] RCF Tag#293
St. Charles Club Tag #75
WestPlexer
Bogey Poster

Re: What The F***!!!!!!! No New Posts???

Postby gflap on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 am

Rick, not much haps at the Ridge due to snow and cold. Just playing without termites in the way. Beautiful as always. Shanx has marked alternate pin placements for 3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11 and 12. Probably wont get them in until the spring. also waiting on permission to install the new 6 holes.
gflap
Birdie Poster

Return to Quail Ridge Park