Friday Happy Hour feat. BIG Andy!

Lemay/Mehlville, MO

Friday Happy Hour feat. BIG Andy!

Postby discdoh on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:06 pm

One of the coolest DGers to ever grace the STL, BIG Andy, is in town for Mardi Gras Weekend. If you don't know BIG Andy, he lived here for a couple of years, adopted JB as his home course away from his home course, and was heavily involved in all JB activities. The beautiful bridge that goes across the nasty swamp on Hole 10 was his initiative, design, and planning. As you can all tell, it is by far the best bridge that we have at any STL course! This is just one of many examples of how BIG Andy impacted the STL DG scene. Ask just about any of the JB regulars and they will all have many stories and kind words.

In any event (before this starts to sound like an obituary), he has asked me to organize an impromtu event for this coming Friday's Happy Hour Round. As just about everyone knows, there is always a Friday afternoon/evening round of golf to kick off the weekend. It always starts about 3 hours before sunset, which will put us at about a 3PM start for this Friday, 2/17. The format is usually up to the low tag holder. Considering that there may be an extra large gathering of BIG Andy's STL/JB buddies showing up, I think it might be in everyone's best interest to knock out the format right now. Here is what I propose:

We let BIG Andy pick the format!

I will send him a text right after I post this and ask him to login and post his desires. If I remember correctly, when he came into town last year for Mardi Gras, the Friday round was an absolute blast! You won't want to miss it! Who knows, maybe even the Crystal City Underground DGC will be the logical step afterwards...
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Re: Friday Happy Hour feat. BIG Andy!

Postby Bigandy1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Bring it boys, I think a little dollar,dollar,dollar is in play... But lets make it 2/2/1
I suck now so hopefully everyone is cool with giving me 6 strokes per 9.

see.yall.feiday
Bigandy1
Bogey Poster

Re: Friday Happy Hour feat. BIG Andy!

Postby Bigandy1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Also, I am trying to hit up sioux and endicott tomorrow... Sioux~10.... Endi~3
If anybody wants to get out, hit me up eightsixfive-threeten-fourteenfifteen
Bigandy1
Bogey Poster

Return to Jefferson Barracks