eupher61 wrote:Thanks for the map, Francis. Looks like fun.
Can you please give a rundown of each how as far as woods levels? Is it all tight, or is some more open? Using JB 15 as a normal maybe. I'm going to play it before Friday, but hard to say.
The map's from me
1. open field, a few low trees on the right.
2. open field with a few low trees to dodge before a down hill slope.
Walk along the right side of the road, over the bridge and then through the small parking lot - tee is the edge of the parking lot.
3. tight trees off the box, across a field to pin between tall trees.
4. starts across an open downhill field and then dives into semi-thick woods.
5. woodsy clearing with lots of small trees.
Carefully come out of the woods and up the hill past basket 3.
6. Open field next to the road, basket is down in a lightly wooded depression.
Follow the road, staying on the left side (same side as going to 3), cross the bridge, turn left at the road/parking area and follow around to tee 7 by the tennis courts.
7. very tight tunnel off the tee - opens into a downhill field - ends in heavy woods with a drop-off to the creek behind the basket.
8. short but tricky, heavily wooded shot with a steady right-hand bend - creek on the left.
9. short, heavily wooded with small trees, 90° right dogleg and then uphill to the pin.
Exit the woods, turn left, walk past the tennis courts, 10's tee is on the left
10. back into the woods for a straight shot through the trees.
11. a very cool, "S" shaped shot through a tight path of trees - slightly downhill with a steep creek behind the basket.
12. a straight, 12' wide path through the trees - steep creek on the left - basket is tucked in the trees on the left of the path.
13. shoot through a tight woody area, go across a small opening and back into the trees.
14. off the pad between a tight tree gap... and now the course opens up. a downhill through a field with OB prairie grass defined fairway.
15. long, open field, prairie grass OB fairway, end under large trees.
16. a very tricky uphill shot between large trees and through the gap - at the top of the hill is a basket near an OB line around the tower.
17. open across a field to a mowed "Island". Everything is OB except in the designated 'island' area. Drop zone is half way on the left.
18. long and open across a downhill field with prairie grass OB.
gregwil2 wrote:Question since I haven't been out there...from holes 2->3 & 6->7 do you walk along the road or is there a path somewhere to cut through?