Horrible coarse. don't even try this one!

Ellisville, MO

Re: Horrible coarse. don't even try this one!

Postby discdork on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:15 pm

gotta disagree with calling bluebird the best 9-er in STL, i think jokerst takes that crown....[/quote]

i second that all 3 of my aces are there :D
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby rondisc on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:47 pm

dd and not squared!,
I have not played there but will soon, worst vs best is where this one is going. Maybe it should be, worst vs best when it comes to disc golf 9 hole courses and another catagory, 18 hole courses. Right now Jokerest, it may be, who knows, except your opinion. How about somebody, maybe the computer GOD for this web site put some (Polls) as to different peoples questions about things? See what the masses think about certain things.
It is completely blind voting, and nothing official except the discgolf world can see what the people are voting. Who cares.

Peace
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby discdork on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:08 am

maybe i should mention that i actually like bluebird and all the nine holes in the area the only course i dont like alot is unger which is startin to grow on me but who cares if theres baskets im down :D
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Postby eupher61 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 pm

I haven't played BB in a few years, but coArse would have described it well. I may head there tomorrow morning, before the weather turns nasty...anyone want to join? Let's say 930.

That said, Jokerst has it all over BB. I've played Jokerst a lot, and with a couple of minor exceptions it's almost flawless IMO. It even plays well backwards, 1-9 being about 100' is that only real drawback.
eupher61
Birdie Poster

Previous

Return to Bluebird City Park