1/3/12: Club/Board Meeting Scheduled for January 9th
You’ve heard of the United Nations, the Yalta Conference, and Camp David…well, they’ve got nothing on this:
On the second Monday of the first month of the third year of the second decade of the second millenium – that’s January 9th, 2012 to the rest of us – the Club’s Board Members will convene at Sky Music Lounge in Ballwin from 6 to 8pm. All Club Members in good standing are invited…others are invited to sit, if they’re tired. If you can do neither, the group may play you as you lie. It is golf, after all!
* Minutes of last meeting – Steve H.
* Treasurer’s report – Steve K.
* More accolades for website work – Ted
* STL County Parks update – Bob
* Bridgeton – update – Dave W, Dave M, others?
* STL Open – TD’s named – West and Wiegard; need volunteers for a committee for this event; World’s Biggest event also?
* March C-Tiers – Tim W. has volunteered as a TD, need volunteers, what should we set the cap at?
* Baskets – how many do we have, and how do we want to use them? SCC DG club has interest
* Collegiate Qualifier – Steve K.
* Results of CC Ice Bowl – Tim W., others
* Prep for upcoming ice bowls – Need more volunteers and TD’s
* Valentine’s Massacre – Need to identify TD
Click Here for a Map and Directions